- Are feelings of frustration, irritability, stress, anger, anxiety, and/or depression keeping you from enjoying your life, your work, or your relationships?
- Do you often feel like a hamster running on a hamster wheel with no end in sight?
- Are you tired of thinking or talking about your issues and just want some movement beyond them?
- Would you like more balance, clarity, and peace?
Let’s Get Started!
I help people see new perspectives, find new options, and feel lighter.
I do this in my role as a therapist, as well as in my role as an educator and coach. Whichever way works best for you, I’m happy to help you get on the other side of where you are now.
What’s wonderful about these skills and tools is that they will transcend all areas of your life.
Together, here’s what we can accomplish:
- Better understand yourself, your thoughts, your feelings, your actions, and what you need in any situation.
- Communicate and connect with people in an effective, respectful, and kind way.
- Learn to set boundaries in ways that feel best to you.
- View situations from multiple perspectives so you can see all your options.
- Stop wasting energy on things you can’t control.
- Acknowledge and practice self-compassion in a way that benefits you and everyone around you.
Does this sound like something you could use? Great!
I’m looking forward to working with you.
P.S. Did you know I recently spoke at Creative Mornings Louisville about Silencing Fear?! It’s like a TED Talk for the creative world! Watch it HERE!