Are you ready to make a big life change? Perhaps you’re ready to shift gears or “level up”? Or maybe you are ready to cut ties and move beyond where you’re at now?
Are you an entrepreneur, business executive, professional athlete, and other high-profile individual who:
- Is ready to make a big change in your life and may be feeling conflicted about it, or the people around you don’t want you to change?
- Is feeling GREAT in one major area of life and not-so-great in another?
- Is ready to “level up” and need to clear some limiting beliefs, be less critical of yourself, and learn to love, accept, and nurture yourself more effectively so you stop getting in your own way?
- Feels like an impostor and can’t get beyond it?
- Is looking for someone who can meet you where you’re at and help you get where you are wanting to go… even if you might not know where that is yet?
Let’s Get Started!
Working with me, you will see new perspectives, possibilities, and options. You will settle into, embrace, and speak your truth. You will feel lighter, have more clarity, and be more confident and grounded than perhaps you’ve ever been.
When you show up this way in the world, you invite the people you interact with to meet you there. Sometimes they can, and sometimes they can’t. That will just be more information for you to have clarity on how to live life optimally and decide your next steps.
What’s wonderful about these new perspectives, skills, and tools is that they will transcend all areas of your life.
We can work one-on-one in-person, or virtually. I also host retreats and teach classes from time to time as well.
Together, here’s what we can accomplish:
- Better understand yourself, your thoughts, your feelings, your actions, and what you need in any situation.
- View situations from multiple perspectives so you can see all your options.
- Stop wasting energy on things you can’t control.
- Acknowledge and practice self-compassion in a way that benefits you and everyone around you.
- Learn to set boundaries in ways that feel best to you.
- Communicate and connect with people in an effective, respectful, and kind way.
Ready to get started? Excellent! Let’s go!
I’m looking forward to working with you.
P.S. Did you know I spoke at Creative Mornings Louisville about Silencing Fear?! It’s like a TED Talk for the creative world! Watch it HERE!