- Are feelings of frustration, irritability, stress, anger, anxiety, and/or depression keeping you from enjoying your life, your work, or your relationships?
- Do you often feel like a hamster running on a hamster wheel with no end in sight?
- Have you had a big life event recently that has thrown things a bit off balance?
- Are you tired of thinking or talking about your issues and just want some movement beyond them?
- Would you like more balance, clarity, and peace?
Let’s Get Started!
I help people every day see new perspectives, find new options, and feel lighter.
I do this in my role as a therapist, as well as in my role as an educator and coach. Whichever way works best for you, I’m happy to help you get on the other side of where you are now.
I teach a set of tools based in mindfulness, growth mindset, and quantum mechanics to help you best handle the issues at hand. These tools are easy-to-use and easy-to-understand. They help shift your perspective just enough so you can see your situation from different angles, shifting your perspective just enough so you can see things differently and often with more clearly.
I call this toolbox full of tools the Mindfulness Mindset™.
What’s wonderful about these skills and tools is that they will transcend all areas of your life.
Together, here’s what we can accomplish:
- Better understand yourself, your thoughts, your feelings, your actions, and what you need in any situation.
- Communicate and connect with people in an effective, respectful, and kind way.
- Learn to set boundaries in ways that feel best to you.
- View situations from multiple perspectives so you can see all your options.
- Stop wasting energy on things you can’t control.
- Acknowledge and practice self-compassion in a way that benefits you and everyone around you.
Does this sound like something you could use? Great!
I’m looking forward to working with you.