As of June 2018, we are expanding our Team!
Please send resumes with attached cover letters to Megan@MeganBaylesBartley.com.
TITLE: Independent Contract Therapist
REPORTS TO: Megan B. Bartley, LMFT, Founding Director of LMC
JOB PURPOSE: To work with adults and couples from a post-modern, narrative, solution-focused, and mindfulness perspective.
- Fully licensed LMFT or MFT Associate considered
- Independent Malpractice Insurance (can purchase upon hire)
- Credentialed with CAQH (can credential upon hire)
- Credentialed with Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (can credential upon hire)
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Therapy with couples dealing with infidelity, mistrust, communication break- down, deciding to end a relationship, and divorcing well.
- Therapy with men and women dealing with anxiety, irritability, anger management, boundary setting, and suicidality.
- Psychoeducation with adults on coping skills, stress management, breathing techniques, and mindfulness.
- Writing content for psychoeducation and marketing purposes.
- Administrative tasks related to basic practice management: completing case notes, returning phone calls and emails, tracking finances, etc.
HOURS/DAYS OF WORK:
- Estimated 10-20 client hours/week; 5-10 admin hours/week
- Availability on Weeknights
- Availability on Weekends a plus
COMPENSATION: Based on Training and Experience
DURATION OF CONTRACT: 6 month trial with possibility of extension.
Only resumes with cover letters will be
considered will be. Please send to Megan@MeganBaylesBartley.com.